by, 01-29-2011 at 07:51 AM (1596 Views)
OK. So you set up a freeconferencing.com account which gives you a special number for conference calls. But what's better is it allows you to record them.
Now you can call up your local business client and interview them about their niche. You can also do this on BlogTalkRadio and make it a live event while you do it.
In either case you end up with an .mp3 file of the interview.
So what are you going to do with that?
1. Create a power point presentation to go with the audio.
2. Use the Camtasia plug-in to make that a video.
3. Load up photos to Animoto and load up the .mp3 file instead of music
4. Upload the .mp3 to Buzzsprout or PodBean and start a podcast channel
5. Upload snippets to your blog.
6. Turn the individual questions into separate videos on YouTube where you can drive listeners back to your website to hear the whole interview.
7. Transcribe the video and you've got 77 more ways you can use it.
8. Make the interview an opt-in prize for visitors to your blog.
Can you think of more?0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Love