NAMS Special Offer: The NEW Smart Blogging Skills 50% Savings for MyNAMS Members
Smart Blogging Skills is my 15 Week Blogging Course for bloggers.
I'm excited to introduce it to my fellow NAMSters and make it available to you at half price
My focus with this course is developing better blogging habits that lead to profit.
How to get social, get known in your niche community and build natural affiliate promotions into your content.
My blog is successful because I understand that blogging is a Social Activity AND a Marketing Activity. Focus too much one one or the other and you miss the mark. Focus on BOTH well and you'll start reaching goals.
A few course highlights:
- Simple Free Tools You Must Use
- Keyword Research & SEO
- Using your Analytics
- Having a Mailing List
- Using Audio & Video
- Making Valuable Connections With Other Bloggers
- Selling Advertising
- Natural Affiliate Marketing
I've worked with hundreds of new bloggers in group and one one one coaching, I've developed this course based on my direct knowledge of their concerns and needs.
There's a big difference between knowing what to do and knowing how to do it - my goal is that you KNOW what to do.
I guide you through important research and then assign specific projects that put the information to use.
My focus in each lesson is to give you ideas for real action that you apply that week. It's not just a learning course, it's a DOING course.
- If you're planning to start a blog, this course will guide you through the important first months of making a good impression.
- If you have a blog that you've never been able to get into a rhythm with, Smart Blogging Skills will help you get it going.
- If you've been blogging but feel you're not getting much out of it, Smart Blogging Skills will help you evaluate and adjust and give it fresh focus.
If you're not looking to spend quality time on your blog right now, this isn't going to be useful. If blogging is your focus for the next three months, sign up!
Visit the site, read the testimonials. Smart Blogging Skills has been a terrific resource for several years now - and the new updated and expanded version is better than ever.
Public pricing: You can pay $7 per week for 15 weeks or make a one time of $49.
My NAMS pricing: Knock 50% off of either option ($3.50 per week for 15 weeks or $24.50 one time)
To get this discount, use the coupon code 'mynams' at checkout.
If you have any questions, please just shout out!
Tags for this Thread