Hello all. I wanted to brainstorm with a few of you about how to get my information product out on the net.
Here's a quick rundown of my product:
- it's a body weight exercise manual with 32+ exercises
- a workout program based on the exercises
- nutritional information so that users can make wiser food decisions
- includes a workout journal template
- instructions and photos for all exercises
- a list of recommended equipment that is optional for the exercises
This is going to be released on March 02, and it's going to be free for anyone who visits my website and takes an opt-in for my mailing list.
My question is how should I go about marketing this online? From my own business, I know that I should have at least 9-10 marketing avenues for my product. What I've come up with so far is ....
- Twitter Campaign for tweeting about this product
- Making a Facebook Fan Page with Custom Landing Page to give them an opt in
- Marketing to my list(s)
- Asking other businesses I have a relationship with to post to facebook, twitter, or email their lists about it
I'm also considering Facebook ads and Google ads to get this out there, plus a few offline tactics. I would like to get some marketing tactics from those who have experience in this though.
What has and has not worked for you when marketing an information product?