NAMS7 resources will be in a single location for all students to download
It may feel like we’re taking forever to pull stuff together for the NAMS7 workshop, but the truth is that it’s shaping up to be the most awesome workshop we’ve put together.
And now, we have a single resources page where NAMS 7 students and instructors can pull down all the workshop materials including the full weekend schedule
Take a look. But do it soon, because this page will only be available to NAMS7 students on Friday, 2/10.
See you there!
Check out what you're missing if you're not an Insider...
Un-Advertised Bonus Packages
We're always trying to deliver high value content to our friends.
So, we've twisted a few arms to get you some of the best bonus content available. Be sure to check out each one of our partners' gifts below.
Finally, a simple 3-step document branding process that lets affiliates create branded documents on the fly without any need for software!
- Unique Brandable PDF's
- Perfect PDF's every time
- Affiliate self-service
- Easy to set-up
Becoming a Best-Seller on Amazon is all the rage.
So, Nicole Dean and Melissa Ingold decided to share a planning worksheet with you for your personal use on how to make yourself an instant Kindle superstar on Amazon.
Kelly McCausey covers these questions:
- Can you explain the difference between the stats offered by your web host and those offered by Google Analytics?
- You work with a lot of businesses marketing on the internet, do you find that most have a handle on their statistics?
- What can you learn from your website stats besides the number of visitors and page views?
- What sort of surprises have you found in your blog stats?
- What did you do with the information you learned that helped grow your traffic?
- You say that knowing your stats makes SEO efforts easier, how is that?
- How does keeping better tabs on your stats help you make better content creation decisions?
- You say that you can increase your profits when you know your stats well, can you explain that?
In this training with Angela Wills you'll learn:
- Language you should NEVER use on your website if you want to avoid difficult clients.
- How to create a flawless client intake system that filters out the 'problem child' clients before they even hit your email inbox.
- How to set yourself apart on your website and everyone online so that people not only consider you a service provider, but an expert they can trust and hire!
How to Get All the Hot Leads and Clients You'll Ever Need For Your Business!
Free report gives you 36 easy ways to attract and keep more of your ideal clients plus 20 bonus copy and paste Facebook posts and tweets for free to use in your marketing right away.
Your unique value proposition (UVP) is the statement that explains what makes you different in your market. Basically, it tells your customers why they should buy from you instead of from your competitors.
A compelling UVP requires creativity and thoughtfulness and committment. It's one of THE driving forces of your business.
You want your market to think of YOU when they need your products or services. If you create a good UVP, it will stick in their memory and put you above the rest.
Use this unique content to train yourself or become an instant expert and use them in your coaching business to work with and train your clients. These are also great for hosting your teleseminars, webinars, and events and workshops.
You’ll get this free “How to Use PLR to Launch a Successful & Profitable Coaching Program” tutorial in .doc format so you can customize it as much (or as little) as you would like.
- What You Need
- Section One: Launching your Coaching Program
- 1. What Type of Coach Are You?
- 2. Planning your Product Line
- 3. Planning Your Coaching Program Launch
- Section Two: How to Handle PLR like a Pro
- Choosing Quality PLR
- What Not to Do
- Ten Ways to Use Your PLR
- Organizing Your PLR
Get yours Free by clicking the button below.